Thursday, August 20, 2009

Getting Started

I am trying to get this blog up and running so people can place orders and look around at what I like to do in my spare time.... It might take me a little while to get all of the ordering and payment things worked out but with all of your help we can make it work! I love to create new jewelry, I'm up for trying anything anyone wants me to make. You can place an order by contacting me at markee_23@hotmail.com. Make sure to tell me your name, address, phone number and what you are looking for. I will get back to you ASAP and we can talk about what you want or if you just want one that has already been made just let me know and we can get measurements!!! I have many more and am in the process always of creating more, I will get more of a selection up ASAP.... enjoy.....
$20

$25


$20



$15





2 comments:

  1. I love the black and white and also the blue one with the flower! Just let me know if I can get them sent up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i wrote you around Christmas time (that time was really hectic, sorry i didnt get back to you) telling you i liked your jewelery and Id like to buy one-how would i pay you for one? you can email me if you like reinakastner@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete